Instagram, one of the top social media website and app used by millions of peoples these days. Every social media has its benefits and its losses.
Let we know some key points about Instagram:
- Instagram is a photo and video sharing social media
- Instagram owned by Facebook
- Instagram was first launched in 2010
- As January 2019 Instagram is in top 16 websites in the world.
- Instagram is available in 36 languages worldwide.
How to delete instagram account:-
1.First of all, Visit this link to delete your Instagram account permanently.
2.Here it will asked for login into account.
3.login into your instagram account.
4. Now you will see a page looks like this.
5. Click on “Why are you deleting your account” button.
6. Now it will ask for re-enter your password.
7. Enter your password and click “Permanently delete my account button “.
8. Your account is deleted permanently from Instagram.
Deleting your account from Instagram is not a good choice because once you delete your account permanently, you will not get access to your photos and your friends list. But instead of deleting account you can disable your account for sometime.
So let me discuss how you can disable your account temporarily, because once you disable your account temporarily no one can access your account and can’t see your photos and videos.
How to disable instagram account:-
1. To disable your account from Instagram temporarily please click on the link given.
2. Now login into your Instagram account
3. Here you will see interference page something look like this.
4. Now enter your Instagram password to disable your account.
5. Now click on “disable my account temporarily” button.
We have discussed here step by step how you can delete/disable your instagram account.
If this article is helpful for you, please share it with friends on facebook and whatsapp.
Please do comment in comment box if you need any help regarding how to delete or disable your instagram account.