Fortnite, a game which released last year by epic games, got huge success. On play store it has millions of downloads. So it is very needy to enable 2FA ( 2 factor authentication) in fortnite.
Mainly the game fortnite is played by tier 1 country users. 2FA (2 Factor authentication) makes your account more secure. As this is connected to security, we recommend follow every steps and complete your fortnite account 2FA.
What you get if you enable 2FA in fortnite:-
If you have 2FA enabled then you’ll get the following items in Save the World:
- 50 Armory Slots
- 10 Backpack Slots
- 1 Legendary Troll Stash Llama
Method to enable 2FA in fortnite :-
Follow steps carefully to enable 2FA in fortnite.
1.Visit epic games official website
2.Use your email address and password to signing into epic games. You can use social media login button to direct login in it. (if don’t have epic games account, click on sign up button).
3. Once you login into your account,go to settings page.
4. In settings page, click on “password and security” tab. Once you click here you will take on page “security setting” .
5. At the bottom of the page, under the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION heading, click to ENABLE AUTHENTICATOR APP or ENABLE EMAIL AUTHENTICATION as your two-factor method.
6. If you select authentication using mobile app, find these apps on play store.
- Google Authenticator
- LastPass Authenticator
- Microsoft Authenticator
Learn here :- how to stream live games and make money.
What fortnite (epic games says about 2FA) :-
Your account security is our top priority! Protect your account by enabling 2FA. As a reward for protecting your account, you’ll unlock the Boogiedown Emote in Fortnite Battle Royale.
We have discussed every step to enable 2FA in fortnite. If you need further help from our team, please do comment in the comment box.
If you find that this article can help your friends too, please share it on social media.
Learn here :- how to make carrier in gaming Industry.