These days linking bank account with PAN card is become mandatory for new account opening. And if you have an old account then link with PAN card is also compulsory.
Linking PAN card with bank account make it easier to access more benefit from bank account like you can deposit more than 50000 in your bank account in a time.
Because this is a secure process, so you will not find that much detail about how to link your bank account with PAN card but in this article we will guide you step by step to link your sbi bank account with your PAN card.
Let learn step by step to link your pan card with bank account.
How to link PAN card with SBI bank account :-
1. first of all visit online SBI website and click on continue button.
2. Now it will ask about your username and password. These details are very secured and never share these details with anyone.
After filling your details click on login button it will redirect you to your profile section.
3. Now click on three lines given in your profile section and click on my account and profile. (Show image )
4. Go below and click on profile section has given in the image.
5. Here you will see various buttons like manage account, change email id and password. Here you need to click on Pan registration button.
6. Here SBI website will ask about your profile password. These passwords are different from your login password that you have entered in starting of the process.
If you have forgot your profile password then you can click on forgot password button. And you will receive your password via one time password (OTP).
7. once you click on login it will redirect you to pan registration form .
Here click on click here to register button.
8. Enter your pan card number. Here you need to enter your pan card number 2 times.
9. Once you enter your pan card number, you will receive an OTP on your registered bank account number.
Enter the one time password on the next page which open in your browser.
10. Congratulations !! your pan card details are submitted and in a week you will receive an update about Link your pan card with bank account.
How to change / update Email id in sbi bank account :
1. Follow the above same process as we learn in linking PAN card with bank account till step 4.
2. Here you need to click on update Email ID.
3. Again it will ask about your high security password. You will receive the is high security password on your registered mobile number and you need to enter high security password or OTP number here.
4. Click on sms OTP approval button. now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number and once you enter your OTP number here, it will ask about your email ID.
Enter your email id. congratulations !! your email ID is updated with your sbi bank account.
Never ever share your bank details one time password with others.
Now we have learn how to link bank account with PAN card. If you have any query regarding to link bank account with PAN card please do comment in the comment box and we will reply as soon as possible.
If this article can help your friends please share it with those on Facebook and WhatsApp.