Government has given last date to Link Pan Card with Aadhar Card of 31 March 2019. It’s very easy link from Aadhar number to PAN card
Link to PAN Card Online: The government has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar number and PAN card to fill the income tax. To link these, you need to visit on www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
If you file income tax returns, then it is important to link your Aadhaar number with PAN card. If not, your PAN card will be rejected.
After this, remove both your birth date, Aadhar card, and PAN number to link. Now click on the link basis on the website. After clicking on the link basis, you will have to enter the PAN number, Aadhaar number, name on the Aadhar card and the CAPTCHA there.
After filling all this information click on the link basis. Clicking here will link your base number to the PAN card.
How to link aadhar card and pan card by message:
Aadhaar number and PAN card can also be linked to by sending a message from your mobile. For this, after writing the UIDPAN in the capital letters from the phone, you need to send a space by typing the base number and then typing the PAN number to 567678 or 56161.
This message must be sent from the same number as the mobile number is registered with the Aadhaar card.
The option to add a base number with income tax form has been available for the last few years. But the government decided to make it mandatory to link Aadhaar with PAN card this year.
How to link aadhar card with pan card:
1. If you are going to this website for the first time, first click on ** Register Here **. After this, give the details of the PAN and make the password after the OTP verification. After this you have to log in.
2. If you already have an account, just click on ** Login here **.
3. You must enter your PAN number in UserID. After that enter the password, and then the cache code. Finally click on ** ** **.
4. After this a pop-up window will appear, in which you will be asked to link the Aadhaar number. After that enter the base number and then the cache code. Finally click ** Link Now **.
5. If you do not see a popup window then do not be afraid. You can still easily link to both numbers. For this, go to profile settings in the top menu. After this, click on ** Option with link Aadhar **.
6. After that, enter your base number and then click on ** Save **.
Please note that this approach will work only when the details of PAN card and Aadhaar card are fully matched.
For those whose card details do not match completely, the government has tried to simplify this system.
Now you have to give only a scan copy of your PAN card for this. Apart from this, the tax department is also planning to give online options in this regard.
It will give taxpayers the option of adding support to their e-filing portal. In this option he will have to choose an alternate password (one time password) without changing his name.
In order to choose this option, they will have to provide the birthdate mentioned in both of their documents and on their matching they will be able to add the pan to the online basis. It seems that this option has not been made available right now.
How to check your PAN-Aadhaar linkage status:-
1.TO check your Pan-Aadhar linkage status, log on to online income tax filing portal.
2.Now, under the ‘Quick Links’ section, click on ‘Link Aadhaar’ option.
3.Once you see next page, go to ‘Click here to view status…’ link and click on that.
4.Now to check Pan-Aadhar linkage status enter your PAN and Aadhaar number in the fields provided.
5.Finally, click on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status.’
6.Your PAN-Aadhaar linkage status will flash on the screen.
We have mentioned every step that can be helpful in linking aadhar card and pan card
But if you have any query about linking of aadhar and pan, please do comment in comment box and we will reply as soon as possible.
Please share this article with your facebook friends and whatsapp contacts.