Hdfc is one of the finest bank in India. At hdfc redeem of debit card points is very easy. You can redeem hdfc debit card points in simple steps.
What is hdfc debit card points :- Whenever you use your hdfc debit card to shop online and swipe at offline stores, you will get some points as cashback. You can redeem these cashback points in your hdfc bank account.
Before we get the steps to redeem hdfc points, let we know some points about hdfc bankhdfc net banking portal :-
- Hdfc – Housing development finance corporation.
- Headquarter – Mumbai
- Indian’s largest private sector bank
- Founded in August 1994
- Has presence in Dubai, hongkog and Bahrain
Steps to redeem hdfc debit card points :-
To redeem your debit card points you need to follow these simple steps.
1. First of all, visit hdfc net banking portal and login into your account. If you don’t have netbanking, register your account. You can register by click on sign up button.
2. Now as on top, click on cards Tab.
3. On next page, click on Enquiry button – > Cashback enquiry and redemption button.
4. Now select your account which you want to redemption.
5. Here it will show, points that available to redeem. Select points as much you want to redeem.
6. Once you done all steps, you will receive your cashback into your bank account within 24 hours.
We have discussed every step carefully to redeem hdfc points. If you have any problem regarding to redeem your points, please do comment in the comment box and we will reply as soon as possible.
If you find that this article is helpful for you, please share it with your friends on face book and WhatsApp. You can share it on other social media by clicking on given button below.