Online services are available world wide in today life and withdrawal of your PF (provident fund) is very easy now.
Yes you can check your PF balance online and of course you also can withdraw your PF online with your UAN number .
In this article we will discuss step by step guide how to withdraw PF online with uan.
Because of online transaction are very secure but not everywhere please follow every step secure while withdrawing your PF online.
How to withdraw PF online with uan:-
To withdraw your PF online please follow given steps.
1. First of all visit EPF India portal by clicking this link.
2. Now enter your UAN number and password.
3. Now click on sign in button and you will access your dashboard where you can withdraw your PF easily.
Points to be noted while withdraw your PF online:
- Members with authenticated Aadhaar and Bank details seeded against their UAN can now submit their PF Withdrawal/Settlement/Transfer claims online.
- One mobile number can be used for one registration only.
- A member can view the passbooks of the EPF accounts which has been tagged with UAN.
- The facility of passbook is not available for members of establishments having exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
How to reset password in EPF portal :-
1. Sometimes we forget our password and we need our new password. In EPF portal to get your new password first of all you have to visit on EPF portal by clicking this link.
2. Now click on forget password button
3. Now enter your UAN number and fill the captcha As given in the image.
4. Now click on submit button and you will get your new password on your registered mobile number.
How to check EPF balance online:-
As we have discussed how to withdraw EPF balance online. Now we will guide you step by step, how you can check your EPF balance online.
To check your EPF balance online please follow the given Steps.
1. visit EPFO portal login into your account using your UAN number and password.
2. Now click on online service option given in the main menu.
3.Click on the online services option from menu.
4.Now Online services window will be displayed
5.Now select the Claim status option from the main menu.
6.Pf claim status online window will be displayed with your personal details.
7.A window will be displayed with EPF balance details.
If this article was helpful for you please share it with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp so that we can withdraw their PF balance online easily.
If you have any query regarding to withdrawal of your PF balance online please do comment in the comment box and we will reply as soon as possible.