Its very needy to update kyc in all wallets as well in paytm wallet. This article will help you in update your paytm kyc step by step.
Now Paytm wallet make it compulsory to complete KYC for users to use Paytm wallet. Paytm KYC is also compulsory for making a new Paytm payment bank account.
The RBI has required all digital wallets to be KYC-directed. If a user does not make KYC, his wallet will be turned off.
It is also important to link all new accounts to Aadhaar card, according to the Reserve Bank of India. Keeping this in mind, Paytm has also instructed all of its users to be KYC.
As per guidelines you must link aadhar card with pan card also.
First of all, let us tell you that you can do KYC in two ways on Paytm. In First KYC You can enter your Aadhaar card number. After which you will only be able to use the Paytm wallet.
But if you have to open a Paytm payment bank account, you have to completely need KYC. For which you must first go to your nearest Paytm retailer’s shop to do the KYC.
In this article we will show how to do KYC in paytm app.
How to update KYC in paytm app:
1. Open Paytm App
2. Login into paytm app.
3. Now click on “KYC” button.
4. Now it will ask for Id Proof type. In Id Proof, Select Aadhar Card.
5. Enter your aadhar card Numbers.
6. Congratulations !! Your Mini KYC is completed.
How to update full KYC in paytm app :
1. Login into paytm app
2. Now open KYC Section by click on upgrade button. You can click on this link to directly visit KYC Section in paytm app.
3. Now select your state.
4. Select your district.
5. Now it will show many paytm stores for KYC as per pin codes. Check image below.
6. visit your nearby paytm store and do complete your kyc.
Once your Paytm KYC is completed you can open a new Paytm payment bank account and you can useful features of Paytm wallet.
let we discuss some key points about Paytm.
- Paytm was founded in 2010
- The CEO and the founder of Paytm is Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
- Paytm is available in 10 languages.
- As on jan,2019 Paytm has a value of $10 billion.
- Paytm offers online shopping utility and Wallet service.
If you are facing an issue in adding money into your Paytm wallet then you can refer this article.
As we guided you step by step to complete your Paytm KYC. If you have any other query regarding this then please do comment in the comment box and we will reply as soon as possible.
If you found that this article is helpful for you like it by the given button below. If you think that this article can be helpful for your friends then please do share on Facebook and WhatsApp with your friends.